SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
monica_pa

Idiots bug the heck out of me

monica_pa Grieves
15 years ago

For the past month, a woman has been calling my cell phone.

Now, I don't carry my phone around the house, and very, very few people have the number so when I get a call, I have to look for the phone or dig it out of the bottom of my handbag. I get a call maybe once a month.

Well, this woman calls every 3-4 days now, it's a misdial. The first 2-3 times, she refused to tell me the number she was calling...after all, someone could have given her the wrong number - right?

Well, she keeps on calling...and today, I have a bad sinus cold, and because of my meds...any infection is liable to get out of hand. I was sound asleep, and the phone rings. Had to run all over the house looking for the phone, because my sister and I are in the middle of very serious lawyer stuff.

It was this idiot...I told her to stop calling this number, look at the buttons on the phone when you dial, etc...and that I am charged for incoming calls, if she keeps on calling, I will call Verizon and charge her with harassment, and bill her for all the calls.

She then says...not my fault "the phone company keeps mixing up the numbers".

Yes, she's an older woman, and I think she needs help....but I don't need calls at all times of the day.

Grrrrr... why me?

Comments (37)