SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lucky400_gw

Help Too Many Chicken Breasts

Lucky400
15 years ago

Boy do I need help. Yesterday, my husband was being very helpful and he got out some chicken from the freezer to defrost for dinner last night while he was home for lunch. Well when he was looking in the freezer chest he took out 10 pounds of chicken breasts to get what he was looking for and left it sitting out all afternoon and evening until he went down the basement and saw the chicken sitting out. Well now I have 10 pounds of boneless chicken breasts that I have to cook and then hopefully refreeze for meals later. I am in desparate need for some recipes that will freeze well after its cooked. I plan on spending my evening tonight pounding and cooking chicken breasts. I know I will grill some and cut them into strips and then freeze the strips to be used for salads or chicken salad later this summer. But I need more ideas than that. I bought all this chicken on sale not too long ago for $1.69 a pound at Giant before prices started escalating.

Thank you in advance for your help. Moral of this story is never ask your husband for a favor it just comes back to bite you.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!