SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jessyf_gw

Happy Birthday Solsthumper, whooo-wah!

jessyf
15 years ago

Stand back. I bet this gurl has a major party planned, or someone's going to pay. And it won't be pretty!

Comments (48)

• Terri_PacNW
    15 years ago

Well I just hope she gets lovely food and dessert, that she didn't have to prepare..

Happy Birthday Sol!

• canarybird01
    15 years ago

¡Cumpleaños feliz!
    ¡Cumpleaños feliz!
    Te deseamos todos
    ¡Cumpleaños feliz!

Have a great day Sol!

Turn up your volume!

SharonCb

• bubbeskitchen
    15 years ago

Well, well, for a change I get to be one of the first greeters on this special day.

I know very well that no one can compete with your cake backing skills so kind of close one eye when you cut your cake.

Have the Happiest of Birthdays, Sol and many many more.

Renée

• Carol Schmertzler Siegel
    15 years ago

Hope you have the happiest birthday ever, Sol! and spend the week celebrating!

Carol

• sands99
    15 years ago

thump!thump!thump!

Happy happy Sol!

• jcrowley99
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday Sol! Hope you have a great day!

Joanne

• homesforsale
    15 years ago

Bonne Fête Soleil~
    Bonne Fête Soleil..

Bonne Fête..Bonne Fête ..Bonne Fête...... Soleil!

Thank you for all the beauty and fun your grace our screens with~

• pat_t
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday dear Sol! Here's a "special" cake just for you:

{{gwi:1519057}}

• wizardnm
    15 years ago

Sol, I'm wishing you the 'bestest' Birthday ever!

Nancy

• User
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday sol! Hope you have a wonderful day with the three special people who make you happiest!

Sharon

• riverrat1
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday Sol!

• shaun
    15 years ago

{{gwi:1519058}}

• Marigene
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday, Sol!

• sally2_gw
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday, Sol! Hope you are well fed, well entertained, and well pampered!

Sally

• doucanoe
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday, Sol!

Hope you have special plans with special people!

Linda

• User
    15 years ago

Sol, I hope your birthday is a special as you are. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.

Ann

• dedtired
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday, Sol. I hope your day is da bomb -- Dirt Bomb, that is.

• sheshebop
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday to a special lady on this forum.

• kathleen_li
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday, Sol! Hope you get treated as special as you treat your family..

• KatieC
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday!...hope you have a wonderful day, Sol!

• artsyshell
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday Sol! Hope it is as wonderfully creative as you!

Shelley

• lsr2002
    15 years ago

Happy, Happy Birthday Sol!

Wishing you a fabulous day and a wonderful year.

Lee

• lackboys3
    15 years ago

Happiest of birthdays to you, dear Sol! I hope it's your best ever:-)
    DONNA

• compumom
    15 years ago

Running in to add my best birthday wishes to one of my favorite people here on the CF! I hope you have a wonderful celebration!

Ellen

• triciae
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday, Sol! I hope your day is filled with sunshine, laughter, & good eats.

/tricia

• Gina_W
    15 years ago

H A P P Y

BIRTHDAY

GIRLFRIEND!

• earthlydelights
    15 years ago

Happy birthday Sol, eat lots of cake that someone else makes for you!

Enjoy
    Maryanne

• san_
    15 years ago

a special clink to you--hope you have a fabulous day, with special things from your family! wishing you the very best, now and always sunny sea!

• bri29
    15 years ago

Happy birthday Sol! I hope there is someone to make something wonderful for you to eat for a change!

Bri

• annie1992
    15 years ago

Sol, my friend, I wouldn't interrupt my "honeymoon" for very many things, but I can't miss out on wishing you a very happy birthday.

Still celebrating, I hope?

Annie

• hawk307
    15 years ago

Sol: Haven't been in here for a few days.

GLAD, I PEEPED IN !!! I rounded up the Guys and I think they are ready.

LET'S HIT IT GUYS !

OK LOU , Here we go !

Happy BIRRRRTHDAYYY!!! to YOUUU!!! Happy BIRTHDAYYY to YOUUUUUUUUUUuu~~~~~~~~~~~~
    HAPPY BIRRRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa
    Deaaarrrrrrrr SOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!

Happy BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYY !!! to youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

DOO WOPA DOOO OOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAY ! WHOOOOO !!CHEAR! CHEAR ! CLAP! CLAP! HOOT! HOOT!!! BOOM ! BOOM !!!WOOOHIEEEEEEEEEE !!!!! YAE
    DOOO WOPA DOO ! Haaaappyyyyy Birrrrrthdaaaaaaaaaay tooooooo youuuuuu

Tweeeeeeeeetttt!!!!! YAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

LOU

Wuuuuuooooeeeeeee!!! Ba da Ba Da Bing !!!

• andi_2006
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday, Sol! I hope you had a spectacular day!

• lyndaluu2
    15 years ago

Best wishes for the greatest Birthday ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda

• fearlessem
    15 years ago

Happy birthday Sol from a fellow Taurus! Hope it was a great day!

Emily

• bunnyman
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday Sol !

: )
    lyra

• teresa_nc7
    15 years ago

Here I am late with heartfelt wishes that your birthday was special and that the coming year will be good to you!

Teresa

• stacy3
    15 years ago

Hey Sol, Hope you had a great birthday...

Stacy

• User
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday, hope it was a great day for you.

• Solsthumper
    15 years ago

Wow. Reading these birthday greetings has made my day, lower-lip-quivering and all. Thanks to your kind and thoughtful wishes, I'm back to my ol' dysfunctional self, and I wouldn't trade this for anything.

My day started out as expected. Feeling like a hammer fell out of the sky and landed on my face. You see, I stopped liking birthdays the day I turned 30 25.
    I digress. The day was unusually placid and uneventful. Thumper got me a beautiful basket of miniature red roses and then made sure to add: "Mom, I hope you like your present, 'cause I paid for it with my own money."

Anyway, the boys took me shopping for kitchen stuff. And I hope you will forgive me when I confess that I walked out of W & S empty-handed. Instead, I went a few doors down to ... a shoe store. That's right. Momma's got a new pair of shoes!
    No, no sexy stiletto heels for me. That proverbial glass slipper hasn't fit me in years. Instead, I got Convies! ... with flames on the sides! I know. I had been eyeing them for months. And Jim says they match my attitude. I don't know what he's talking about.

HISSSSSSSSSSS!

All in all, the day turned out to be like a drug-free acid trip, punctuated by your lovely wishes, pictures and birthday songs perfomed by Luigi's musically talented amphibians. And I'm saving this entire thread. Thank you one and all!

Sol

• wizardnm
    15 years ago

Flames? Too cool...wonder if they would go with Jessy's washer and dryer??

Sounds like you had a nice B-Day Sol, even if I've never had a drug free acid trip. :))

Nancy

• Solsthumper
    15 years ago

Nancy, I don't think I've ever seen EJ's fiery washer and dryer. Will I need to dress light, and bring 3-d glasses for this one?

Sol

• wizardnm
    15 years ago

Affirmative.

• mustangs81
    15 years ago

A Very Happy Birthday Wish To Sol!!! size=>color>size>color>color>color>color>color>Cathy

• lakeguy35
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday Sol!! I'm shocked the Chocolate Empress didn't mention enjoying any chocolate. Maybe you did and you are just not telling us how and where...: )

David

• jessyf
    Original Author
    15 years ago

• Lars
    15 years ago

So when do we get to see your shoes? Sorry I missed your BD, but it sounds like you had a great day. I love the message from your son - sort of makes me wish I had kids of my own. Yours sounds like a real treasure.

I can understand walking out of WS empty handed - their prices put me off a bit. However, I can also understand the importance of new shoes on your birthday. Harder to leave a shoe store empty handed (or footed). Speaking of stilettos, I had a dream the other night that I was wearing a pair of those (and walking fairly well in them), and I have no idea where that came from - I don't even watch Dancing with the Stars, except for clips on GDLA. I do remember being glad to take them off. I'm going to have to watch what I eat late at night - no more Cuban food after 6:00 PM!!

Glad your day was spent so well.

Lars

• Solsthumper
    15 years ago

Holy cloven hoof, EJ really is the devil! But I'll have to admit, that is one really cool HOT appliance.

Nancy, why didn't you tell me I also needed to bring holy water?

Thank you Cathy and David!
    David, do you see Jessica written across my forehead? ;-)
    But, I'd never let you down. I did have chocolate. And I have no qualms telling you how and where - The chocolate was melted and slowly poured over a giant, plum ... strawberry. You see, I'm a good girl and I'm just not convincing enough. Not that I believe everything I think.

Lars, thank you! My kids are my treasures. And Thumper is my little clown, who always manages to bring a smile to my face.

And Lars, your dream also put a big smile on my face. I believe you would've walked far more gracefully in high heels than I ever could, even back when I used to practically live in them.
    But you know, something happens to women's feet once they have children. The feet get bigger, the sexy shoes begin to hurt, and we walk on stilettos with the same grace as a newborn giraffe.

Btw, if eating Cuban food late at night gives you such vivid dreams, then I'll have to try it.

Lars, I'm wearing the fiery Converse right now, and would love to show them off, but I'll email a photo to you instead, so as not to keep this thread going.

Thanks again everyone!

Sol

• cloudy_christine
    15 years ago

Happy Birthday! Sorry I'm late.

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio