SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lynninnewmexico

A Favor . . . Will You Help Out My Friend?

lynninnewmexico
13 years ago

My friend, Marty, is such a creative person . . . and a great gal, too! She's a finalist in her (Ohio) city's online Halloween costume contest this year.

I was totally blown away by her troll costume and all the time she put into the tiny details of it, and was hoping that you might be willing to check out the site (which is sponsored by a local radio station) and if you agree, vote for my friend Marty's costume. The voting is open to everyone and you can vote as many times as you like.

The prize is $500 and, believe me, she could sure use it (for utility bills, etc., not splurges)!

Obviously, the head was borrowed, but she's made most everything else herself with thrift store finds and lots of creative sewing and gluing. Marty, being divorced and an empty nest mom to 3 great guys, is forced to always be frugal . . . but she's also very creative.

Anyhoo, here's a link to the radio station voting site

"Radio's Voting Site"

**BTW, voting is only open un til tomorrow night (Thursday 10/28) at 11:59PM EST

and I'm attaching a larger pic of her below, so that you can see the details of it. She even cut up a pair of old, thrift store boots and added the creepy details herself.

Thanks *so much* for taking the time to even look!!!

Lynn

Marty in her costume ;^D

{{gwi:1523819}}

Comments (28)