SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathsgrdn

Why is our cat....

Kathsgrdn
11 years ago

peeing on my daughter's clothes? She had to wash them again last night...late. So I got to stay up drying them. My dryer takes 3 xs the time to dry now so I was up late. But I'm wondering why he pees on her stuff. She will throw them in the floor sometimes and I've told her not to do that (she doesn't listen) but other times they are on her dresser or in a laundry basket and he still does it. She keeps his litter box cleaned so that's not it. She thinks it's because he hates her. He doesn't like her to hold him and will try and get away anytime she tries to cuddle with him. He tolerates me a little better and is in love with Duray, our exchange student. If he walks in the room, Bushido is in his lap in two seconds. The other night Lauren was trying to snuggle with him and he was pushing her away with his paws. In walked Duray and Bushido's head twisted all the way back watching him. It was hilarious. As soon as Duray sat down, Bushido was let go and he ran right to him.

So, anyone know what might be going on in Bushidos' little mind?

I'm about to give away one of his Christmas gifts too, one of those fuzzy things where they lay inside...it's shaped like a tube with two holes in it and makes a cozy place for them to sleep. Well, he ignores it. Last night he started to bite and scratch the outside of it. So, I think it's time to get rid of it. I thought he'd like it because he's crawled in Lauren's bathroom sink before to sleep. I have it on top of my desk up away from the dogs, where he normally lays and looks out the little port hole window above my desk. Not good enough for him, I guess.

Comments (27)

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022