SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_16331601

DH watched 'Somethings Gotta Give'...his review...

14 years ago

We had ordered it from Net Flix the other day after I saw the post on here with a pic of the bedroom . I realized we had never seen the movie. Well I was busy last night so DH asked if he could go ahead and watch it w/o me. I said sure, so he did. I went to bed before he was finished watching it so this AM I asked for a review.

I asked him what he thought about the movie and what impressed him most. He started right off with " it is a GREAT romance". So I asked what else and he said " Jack Nicholson is just such a wonderful actor and Diane Keaton just gets better and better as the years go by". So I said what else...he paused and said "Keanu Reeves was really really good too". He looked at me as if to say " is that enough??". I asked was there anything else...and he laughed and said " well it was REALLY long ??". I waited and that was going to be it. He was getting ready for work and I wanted to ask about the HOUSE !!

So I asked " what about the house, everyone has talked and talked about the kitchen and the design of the rooms and the beautiful master bedroom ?". He looked funny and kinda scratched his head and said well you know I think it was a very nice house but most people don't live like that. I said but what about the kitchen and the bedroom...he looked puzzled and then brightened and said I think the kitchen was white and the bedroom had a big bay window like that ...and he pointed into our morning room. I laughed and kissed him and was so glad that the romance of the movie was all he noticed. He is a SWEET man. c

Comments (5)