SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
laranita2

Utility sink

laranita2
14 years ago

We are in the process of building a new house, and I have found these forums to be immensely useful - so a quick thank-you shout out to everyone for all the helpful info posted on here.

And now I'm ready to emerge from lurking and start asking questions, lol...

In planning the laundry room, I've been looking at various utility sinks and wanting something a little nicer in appearance than your typical large fiberglass tub thing.

Came across this interesting sink by Kohler, the Tandem. Does anyone have it, and how do you like it? Or if nobody has one, anyone see any obvious flaws to having it? The 12" depth seems a little on the shallow side to me, but that's all I can think of. It's round, so can't fit a square dishpan in it, which I use now all the time to soak things in, etc. But it seems the included accessory pails can be used that way instead.

(sorry this is an incredibly long link.)

http://kohlerprocatalog.kohlerco.com/onlinecatalog/product.ktp?business=kohler&productNumber=6654-2LU&searchResultsUrl=%2Fonlinecatalog%2FproductList.ktp%3FformSubmission%3DY%26pageNumber%3D1%26%26keyword%3Dlaundry%26selectBusiness%3Dkohler%26activeFilter%3D0%26business%3Dkohler

Comments (16)