SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
the_bear_gw

RE: Ductless Mini-split air conditioning

the-bear
15 years ago

I just registered to this site and I must say it has been educational. This follows my introduction tonight into surfing about ductless mini-split air conditioning. I am certainly a novice here and have much yet to learn but I am curious. One comment suggested the Sanyo systems are w/o inverters yet the website shows differently. And several comments have suggested not all manufacturers provide much support service or will not warrant work other than by certified technicians.

Maybe I got lucky but the first website I visited was the Sanyo website and they appear to have many happy customers, they appear to offer lots of service support, they appear to allow homeowners to install units and have techs do final service call to authorize the warranty and the installation manual they offer on-line does not seem too overwhelming. I donÂt know yet if Sanyo offers the "best" units but they appear to be decent and the service support appears more than an adequate trade off. I intend to look some more but what am I missing here?

Comment (1)