SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
diggerb2

seeking vintage columbia-minerva pattern

diggerb2
16 years ago

Hi i'm hoping people will help me find a pattern for an

afghan from columbia-minerva. my mom made my brothers and sisters all the same afghan, but died just after she started working on the one for my youngest brother. I have the yarn needed and the needles. i have a picture of the afghan in a book that lists columbia-minerva and beehive yarns. Its the 'knitted cable afghan' and instructions start on page 79 of the pattern book. what i don't have is the first few pages/last few pages (including page 79) and the covers of the book. the book (its soft cover) included clothes for babies, women/girls, men/boys and afghans. Some patterns are knitted some are crochetted. the books patterns start with 8200. they include the modern mount vernon crochetted afghans as No. 8255.

i've been trying to check on ebay for the book, but i don't know its number or publication. although my mom knitted one of these afghans before 1964 for my grandmother.

any help would be appreciated in terms of how to find the pattern thru a copy of the directions. please email or respond

diggerb

Comments (24)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Landscape Contractors in Franklin County, OH
More Discussions