SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jannie_gw

I'm Back-Latest Medical Update from Jannie

jannie
12 years ago

I'm BACK!!! Got my computer fixed, and I'm BACK!!! Yesterday I went to the Transplant Clinic, my third visit. Also the two week anniversary of my new kidney. I named her "Urina". Sounds Eastern European, right? Anyway, he said healing is good. He tweaked my anti-rejection meds. and I only have to go to clinic once a week from now on. The staples came out last Monday. ouch! Lasted either ten minutes or 90 seconds, I'm not sure. Hubby and I ordered in Italian food (big salad and lasagna) to celebrate my anniversary. AND I fixed my computer today (Saturday) all by myself. No heavy lifting, just plugging and unplugging wires. No biggie. The box the new router thingy came in had a sheet saying it was a do-it-yourself project! Yay! Life Is Good. Oh, and ladies, I've found the perfect diet. When I left the huspital I weighed 145. Today I weigh 122 lbs. My new kidney "Urina" is getting rid of all the excess fluid. When I feel better, I may go back to jogging/walking. Anyway, eveything is good here. The sun is out. And I'm getting lots of help from my 2 beautiful daughters!

Comments (27)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus