SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19762856

I started this thread so many times and cancelled...

User
9 years ago

I saw my previous thread asking for updates and it broke my heart even more than it already is...I knew you'd all be looking for me yesterday. :(

((Please note, I deleted my original response. ))

I'm so heartbroken and re-reading it every time I see an update from you all kills me more inside.

If anyone wants the original and raw reply I posted here last night, I can email you a copy I kept.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart, with all of your heartfelt sorrow, first-hand experience, and genuine sadness and prayers for us.

We will get through this somehow, someway. IDK how much I can post in the near future but I will still be around even if it's just lurking.

Thank you, sincerely, to all of you (every single one of you, I read all of our replies to my DH to show him how much we are loved, even if it's just via the internet). Your kindness and support mean more to us than you will ever know. But please know, it doesn't take away the sadness of the aunties I was supposed to make you all, even if it was only via the internet.

I don't know what the future holds, our wounds and sadness are far too raw. But I'm sure I will depend on you all more than you all will ever know.

And please note, I didn't delete my threads from last night until I was sure that mboston read my replies. I'm so heart-touched that she (and you all) did truly mark your calendars for us and wanted to know how we are doing. I guess I'd be selfish again to wish you'd all pray for us in December when the baby's due date will really hit home for us. I will have to find a way to celebrate his/her internal life in some way, I just haven't made it that far yet.

Thank you all for being here, I can't thank you all enough. xoxo

This post was edited by emeraldisle624 on Sat, Aug 2, 14 at 18:26

Comments (87)