SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
neetsiepie

Another request for positive healing thoughts

neetsiepie
11 years ago

Regardless of my bickering with my MIL, I do care about her-and dare I say-I love her. But now we're in a critical situation with her. We've just gotten back from visiting with her new Dr., an oncologist who specialized in sarcomas.

My MIL has Leiomyosarcoma, a type of cancer that originates in the muscular tissues. It apparently was in her uterine muscles when she had a hysterectomy in 1999. In 2001, the sarcoma had grown from her abdominal wall and resulted in major surgery and removal of most of her colon, bladder, rectum, and vagina. But she was declared cancer free. We never knew she had cancer when she had the hysterectomy.

In Feb of this year she had some more tumors, several benign, but one more sarcoma on her colon...again, we weren't aware of this. I should clarify, my MIL probably was told in medical jargon but she didn't know what it all meant. A CT scan a few months ago now revealed additional tumors on her liver. This cancer has spread and is inoperable. They will try chemo, at least 3 times, and reassess then. I personally don't have high hopes and the doctor would not come right out and say you've only got 6 months to live...but he was careful to note that it is non-curable and the best we can hope for is remission.

So I'm asking for healing energies to be sent to her. I pray for remission. Thanks.

Comments (18)