SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
maddiemom6

well this just sucks

maddiemom6
17 years ago

This is a total whine... you won't see them very often from me .. so here goes.

One of my renters has not paid.. will not pay and is ducking me so we are forced to evicit her. Now in normal circumstance this would not be a big deal... it happens when you have rentals. And in the end I am more mad at myself than anyone. This time last year she came to us via another renter.. she was pregnant and her boyfriend had hit her so she had left him. We had a small unit that we had not yet fixed up and the so we let her have it for only $300 a month and no deposit given her circumstances. So that meant I *ate* the other $200 a month rent and did not have the option of fixing up that side. Any time she has ahd a problem we have worked it out with her ( her car broke down, once her baby was in the hospital and she did not work for 2 weeks.. etc) now NADA.. she will not call us back, or pay or anything. I feel like SUCH a sucker and now I have to inccur even more expense to get her out of there. WHY do people make it hard to be nice? Oh..did I mention I just put a new 3 THOUSAND dollar air system on her unit? uuuugggggghhhhhhhhhh!

Maddie

Comments (16)