SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lynninnewmexico

Sorta Greekish Couscous????

lynninnewmexico
13 years ago

I can't for the life of me remember who posted this fantastic recipe here a while back. I think it was Golddust. Whoever it was, would you please step foreward and take a bow???

I just wanted to thank you again for this super-great recipe. I love it! My family and friends love it. This summer I took the recipe with me to our family reunion at the lake in Michigan. My huge immediate family is a bunch of chefs and foodies and they were crazy about it! I made a very big batch of it for dinner one evening (all our reunion dinners are pot-luck) and it was gone totally within 10 minutes . . . with everyone, even the little kids, asking for more! So, I made it again the next night , per their request, and same thing. I handed out copies of your recipe and have since heard back from many of them who are now making it regularly, too. This past Sunday my DD begged me to make it again for dinner, so we had it then and again Monday nite with dinner.

So, we ALL wanted to say thank you for sharing it with us. It's the only couscous salad recipe that I'll ever use . . . and yes, I do put those Greek olives in mine ;^D

Lynn

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!