SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aliris19

New To Kitchens? RIP ... a musical interlude

aliris19
11 years ago

Hi again. Don't know if anyone will follow me over here. Breezy and Angie and enduring and several others were evidently hiding fun, cool, personal chats about music, life and the rest, within that pesky New To Kitchens thread!

They were trading favorite music for reasons I must have missed in the thread - perhaps they were sharing what triggered memories of ones no longer with us.

Someone mentioned carrying the music recommendations over to here, so this is a humble attempt to do so. For no particular reason I toss out a favorite piece of mine, just because. Listening to this music can make me a near-existential casualty in and of myself - I actually ran a red light listening to this at top volume. We have ceased such behaviour. :)

Here is redemption, crystallized: La Nuit

And listening to this at top volume is sure to bring out a good cleansing for me at least -- providing you make it through the intersection unscathed! In Memoriam. This actually sounds really lousy on my computer; you need great speakers for this (I think to play this piece of music must be why JBL was put on this earth).

Comments (14)