SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
honeyb2_gw

apparently, it pays to complain (but it doesn't do any good)

honeyb2
16 years ago

ah, it's the little things that brighten one's day.... here's the story - about a month ago, fed up with those inescapable honey bunches of oats drop down videos, I wrote to Kraft foods. I told them that there were going to be legions of people for whom the sight of a box of HB of O cereal was going to induce vomiting if they didn't stop with the intrusive ads.

Today I got such a nice letter from their consumer relations group, saying how sorry they were that I had an unpleasant experience with their cereal. "I understand how you must feel and I appreciate you notifying us of the situation...It's feedback like yours that we use to continually improve the products we offer!" They enclosed a check for $4.00 to reimburse me for my cereal purchase. sigh. On a more positive note, I did find a way to eliminate the videos. Since I use Firefox as a browser, I added freeware from noscript.net that stops java scripts from running. It sure has made my ivillage viewing more pleasant! I plan on sending the $4 check from Kraft to noscript as a donation.

Comments (18)