SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rococogurl

Anyone else have a great week?

rococogurl
18 years ago

This was a stressful week but a great one.

First of all, my classes are ending and after 2 years I filed for certification as an interior designer. It should be effective by August. I began my professional activities earlier this year but hope to be in full swing designing kitchens and ordering fabric and doing curtains by fall!

Then today, this total non-gardener installed a 125 foot drip watering system in 6 hours. Some of you may remember my awful struggle with the landscaping in the front of my house last fall after I received an insane quote from a landscaper ($8500!). To date the entire job has been done to my satisfaction for less than a quarter of that.

The drip system is genius and my yard hand was thrilled to learn how to put one in since he can get paid nicely for doing it elsewhere.

Now everyone please keep fingers crossed that the dang deer don't eat the hydrangeas (yes, I'm spraying but never totally trust).

Anyone else have a great week full of accomplishment? Hope so and if you did (or even if you didn't and need a boost) do share.

It's so nice to have positive things in addition to the inevitable problems.

Comments (40)