SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
erimom4

Some people can be such jerks!

Erimom4
19 years ago

We live in a cul-de-sac and each person has an part of their yard that is about a foot wide right by the curb but seperated from the rest of the yard. (In between the yard and the sidewalk) Samantha was taking Radar for a walk this morning around the circle and he chose to poop on this little 1 foot space of the neighbor. Now, my kids know that if Radar poops somewhere it needs to be bagged up and they always carry a bag with them when they go. I explained to them about proper pet care and responsibility. So, Radar pooped and as Sami is bent over scooping it up, this one neighbor guy comes out screaming at her and kicks Radar in the side. He starts saying how she should have dragged him home(we are 2 doors down) if she knew he was going to poop. Now, how was she to know he was going to poop? I could see him getting mad if she hadn't been cleaning it up, but she was! She came in crying and I had been watching her walk out the window, so I went over and knocked on his door to talk to him and to tell him to quit kicking the dog and he wouldn't answer the door. I left him a note on the door saying that if he kicks my dog again I was going to report him for animal cruelty. Man, that makes me mad!

Comments (60)