SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
neetsiepie

The big day is getting closer!

neetsiepie
10 years ago

Went with DD to her fitting appointment tonight. I can't believe how perfect her dress is for her. It fit exactly the first time she tried it on, the only thing they need to do was adjust the eye hooks at the top of the halter...it doesn't even need to be hemmed! The seamstress did a few tucks for a mini-bustle, and that was perfect. Final fitting and pick up is 7/31.

She found some great blingy sandals and bracelets, will fit her theme beautifully-and we figured out how she'll wear her hair (part up part down)

We popped in to Michaels craft store and she chose some aurora boreallis seed beads for me to sew on to the edges of her veil (she is her mama's baby-gotta go big on the bling!)

I'm working on tissue paper flower puffs to hang on the strings of mini-lights, and will be covering lots and lots of pillows and poufs for the lounge area.

Caterer booked, hotel rooms reserved for guests...all the details are done, we're just now into the final stretch. I have my dress and a custom made BIG BLING necklace, grooms mom has her dress-only one bridesmaid still to find a dress.

It's getting close, and my bride is so calm-she told me she knows that between her mom and her sister her dream will come true. Even the groom is excited for the vision I've come up with. Can't wait!!

Comments (18)