SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lawmar

Does this sound like Fibromylagia?

lawmar
17 years ago

I am being treated right now by a rheumatologist for psoriatic arthritis. But, I am still having lots of pain in the joints and also, it seems my muscles. My shoulders hurt and my knees hurt just above the knee caps and my thighs hurt on the backs of my legs. Also my arms above the wrists and also above the elbows. The pain starts toward evening time around 5 PM. It gets unbearable and sometimes makes it hard to even raise my arms or get up out of the chair. It's hard to roll over in bed at night because of the pain - it just seems like I hurt everywhere. My doctor has never said anything about fibromylagia, but I am wondering if I have that too, since that and arthritis seem to go hand in hand. I am on sulfasalazine and diclofenac and that has worked wonders for the joints in my hands, but the rest of my body is in almost constant pain. I take muscle relaxers to help me sleep at night. Has anybody ever heard of Activive and has anybody ever tried it? I saw it on a website for fibromylagia and was wondering if it would help any.

Comments (22)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!