SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pam4309

Mirage Locking Engineered Wood

pam4309
15 years ago

I am stuck in trying to pick out my engineered wood. I need about 1000 square feet so I will be looking at it alot! Anyway, I hear great things about Mirage and they have a locking engineered option. I am putting it in a hi-rise and it will float. I have seen others in the building that weren't the locking type and with weather changes I could see where there were separations. I thought the locking type might minimize that. Anyway, my problem is that I am not in love with any of the colors they offer. I am going for a clean, modern yet elegant look. I want it to look modern but I will decorate with some antiques. My husband prefers the maple with the auburn stain. It is too yellow for me. I am considereing the Natural Maple (called Maple Exclusive) but it may not be quite right either. Has anyone out there installed either or does anyone out there have an opinion. I think I have gotten too wrapped up in this to make a good decision. Or can anyone recommend another way to go. We both liked the look of BR-111's Santos Mahogany but they don't have a locking option and I am not sure their quality is as good as Mirage's. Thanks for your help.

Comments (3)