SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
threedgrad

Internet off at home

threedgrad
14 years ago

Well, I had my internet access, cable and phone turned off -I could not pay the bill. I am writing from the library computer. I had not checked my email since the access went off - Thursday, I think. So my boss emailed me this morning saying I should come in to pick up the samples, paperwork, etc. I arrived at the library at 5pm. I actually got here at 10am but the library does not open until 11am Mon, Wed, and Fri - summer hours. And then at 11am, the parking lot was full and so I figured I would come back later so I would not have to wait for a computer. I replied to the boss explaining the situation and told him I will be there Tuesday morning. Wish me luck on making some sales.

My son is going to help me pay my rent so that is good.

Any bank recommendations? I have Wells Fargo and they jacked me up with all these fees. The debit card kept working even though there was no money in there. (The unemployment debit card will not work if the money is not available.) I thought I had more money than I really did have. Even getting the balance at the ATM machine is not accurate since that does not show pending bills, etc. I asked them at the bank today to reverse at least some of the fees, but they won't, not at all. I heard Bank of America was like that too. I even stopped at Dillards today to stop my automatic deposits and just get a check. Can't do that either. They don't do checks any more I was told. I don't like Chase either.

Anyway, not sure when the home internet will be back on or when I will be here at the library next. If I don't see you, good morning, good day and good night!!! And have a happy and safe 4th of July all!!

Love from Phoenix,

Eileen

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH