SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lisab30_gw

I'm so alone

lisab30
13 years ago

Hi Ive never done this before but ??

My mam died suddenly nearly 19 months ago, I'm 28 and she was 52. She had an illness that she kept a secret and it stole her from me, I still can't even accept that she is gone? I pretend she is somewhere else even though I had to empty her home to sell and have dealt with all the paperwork relating to her going. I'm really struggling and though I'm married I feel so desperately alone my husband isn't emotionly supportive of me, I have 2 young children also. I just feel like leaving them because I just want to be alone I don't no why? I'm so struggling with my life right now, my only sibling and I had a massive fight about 3weeks after my mam went and we no longer speak, I have no one. I silently cry alone and can't stand to see her picture or if anyone talks about her I don't like it? I'm in denial I pretend she is away, although I no I'm never going to see her again or hear her voice what I would give to just once more? I'm of spiritualist belief and I thought I would feel her presence but I feel nothing? I'm so angry with the world I just don't no what to do I'm desparing with myself I've become so self loathing please someone somewhere???? Xx

Comments (7)

Sponsored