SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
zaksback

Loss of My Son

zaksback
19 years ago

On 22 Dec 2004 at 1:00 am, my son was in a fatal motorcycle accident and died instantly. I heard about it that morning on the News. The news said that 27 yo male died on a motorbike. My stomach went sour becasue it was in a town that he mentioned once to me. Then my daughter called me and said that I had better come home... I knew then it was my son. He left behind a 5 year old son...It's been nearly 2 months and my heart aches for my precious son...He was the youngest of three children...he was the baby of the family and he was my best friend. When I left home he came to live with me and we did lots of things together. AFter he got married he bought a house 5 minutes from me and he would bring over his son Ryan every Wed nite for tea and we would talk for hours. Travis was very special to me and he was the most loving father to his son. I have read all sorts of articles on the cycles of grieving...I feel lost...even though I have a partner...I feel lovely...I haven't dreamt of him so far....I just can't believe that I am not going to see his smile, hear his voice...I just dont feel happy about anything anymore...I know I have a grandson and he is very important to me...I just want my son

Comments (13)

Sponsored