my sister

fitz99

My sister committed suicide about a week ago she is still in the hospital and the dr say she has at most 10 days left. A lot of brain damage. It is so hard I wish would have known ... maybe I could have helped.

SaveComment3Like
Comments (3)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sunnyca_gw

So sorry to hear this. We had suicide in our family nearly 100 yrs ago & family still tries to figure out why. There are no answers in this life. Some people just can't figure out a way to go on. Please don't blame yourself. You may need come counseling to deal with it. I don't have a sister, always wanted 1 got several brothers that are great! Hope you have a great girlfriend or guy friend/hubby etc to help you get through this.

Save    
jannie

My brother committed suicide in December. He was 55, a veteran, divorced. He was living alone in our late Mother's house and shot himself. I knew he was depressed and had guns in the house, so I feel responsible. But what could I do other than call him on the phone and write letters and cards?

Save    
Sad-33

If you had known, you would have help her... but you didn't. You couldn't see the future. Don't blame yourself for anything please! Be strong.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Decorating Guides Girly Modern Bedrooms Delight Three Young Sisters
Style-savvy wallpaper, custom pieces and touches of turquoise make for three colorful rooms that will grow with the girls
Full Story
Life 10 Ways to Work Through Grief Triggers During the Holidays
A year after losing her sister, she was facing another holiday. Here’s how one woman learned to find joy again
Full Story
Holidays Host a Perfectly Imperfect Cookie Decorating Party
When sisters get together with their kids to decorate cookies, formality is the last thing on anybody's mind
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes is a remodeling company, focusing on complete kitchen, bathroom, basement &... Read More