SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anele_gw

6 Weeks to Fitness: Week #5

anele_gw
9 years ago

One month done, and two weeks to go!

It's amazing . . . I started off thinking that I would be happy if I got more than 3 days in (my record!) when we started and now I can't imagine not exercising! I feel better on days I do. It really affects me in so many ways-- I've noticed that I don't notice my knees in normal activity. It's hard to believe that just four weeks would make a difference, but they have. I hope I can keep this motivation, so I guess it will be a matter of expanding what I do, learning, and trying new things.

I found a site that has exercises you can incorporate into daily life. I am sure some are more "obvious" than others, but maybe some of the discreet ones would work! From what I've read, the most common mistake people make is "only" exercising once per day when it should be to move throughout the day.

Has anyone used them? (Link below)

How is everyone else doing? I couldn't work out today (company) but I did on Sat which I don't have scheduled. Will be tough since we are traveling this week, but I think it's really just one day that I will miss, and I'm sure we will do a lot of walking anyway. (I hope!)

Here is a link that might be useful: Nano Workout

Comments (10)