SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rugcutter284

Brady Wyte Elmhurst - Bad Shopping Experience

rugcutter284
17 years ago

I recently had an unpleasant shopping experience at Brady Wyte Furniture Company in Elmhurst, IL.

As I was looking at a sofa I was interested in, their staff approached me to "help". I was rushed through my questions and did not get the answers I was looking for. She seemed surprised when I asked questions about the construction of the frame and springs. The salesperson talked down to me as if I didn't need to know about the quality of what I would be purchasing.

What really annoyed me was when I told her I was also looking for a sleeper and she told me that no, I didn't want one. When I asked her why, she insisted she that was her "recommendation" and it was not important for me to know "why".

At this point it didn't matter how great the sofa was, I was not going to give them any of my business. I found this amazing, and curious, how many sales they must lose with their attitude towards customers - especially towards people that happen to do research.

If you are shopping for furniture I strongly recommend to stay away from Brady Wyte.

Comment (1)