SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wishnwell_gw

Latex Mattress 2011: Update your experience?

wishnwell
13 years ago

The latest posts I can find on latex mattresses are fairly old: can some of you who bought your mattresses a few years ago please help those of us who are in the market for a natural latex mattress right now?

Some of you bought from Flobeds...are you happy still with your purchase? Do the layers shift on you, or do they stay put? Might it be better to buy a mattress with the layers already laminated together?

I want a king bed, but in the tons of research I've been doing, I've read that the mattress is so heavy that some people have bought two extra-long kings and put them together.

It appears to me that buying online is the way to go, and I would value input from those of you who went that route. Still happy after a few years? What are the most important questions to ask, e.g. return cost involved, is a non-prorated warranty a strong consideration, name of online company you bought from and your hindsight on the purchase, how important is the foundation/box spring and did you buy both pieces from the same company?

I know I'm asking a lot of questions, but it's a major purchase and we'll take any input you feel like sharing. Thanks!

Comments (9)