SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gw_oakley

I can't say enough about this *new* product!!

Oakley
13 years ago

I know I've mentioned this in the "Products" topics, but since I became a guinea pig to this, it worked!

I'm talking about John Frieda's line of "Sheer Blonde: Go Blonder" shampoo, cream rinse, and spray. Not hair spray, just a spray you put on your hair after towel drying it.

It's important to use heat afterwards, it recommends a flat iron or curling iron, but I just use a blow dryer in high.

It's a gradual lightening product. I used to be blonde many years ago, but after I got older it went to dirty dishwater blonde. That yucky medium brown, drab color.

First time I used it, I barely saw a lightening, my dh didn't notice it. I've used it 5 times now, and even my dh can see it, and it's really noticeable! I'm a dark blonde now! lol.

It will keep lightening each time I use it. And then I stop at the color I want.

It's even recommended for people who have their hair colored in a salon because it also touches up the roots.

So if you want some blondeness to your hair, by all means buy this. It's only around $6.00 a bottle and it will last for quite a few shampoos!

Oh, if any of you remember Summer Blonde many many MANY years ago, it works like that. I used it when I was a teen and almost had white hair in the end, and loved it!

Comments (15)