SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dandradel_gw

Flat TV placement in bedroom--seen any dresser/hutch combos?

dandradel
17 years ago

Has anyone seen any dresser/hutch combos for adult master bedrooms? A dresser/hutch combo would solve my bedroom TV bedroom placement problem most gracefully...

I saw the Pottery Barn Farmhouse dresser with media hutch (link below) and its function is exactly what I'm after. However, I want something of better quality for the price and with more style details (not so plain as Farmhouse--but not too ornate either). Traditional with some elegance. I like Hickory White level.

There is only one wall to put the dresser and it's opposite our bed. The dresser is wide to give me needed clothes storage. It's not too deep (unlike an armoire) to allow for a traffic pattern. And it houses the TV cleanly without doors...(as I think any doors would be open 90% of the time anyway!)

Sigh. I just don't see any "hutch" solutions outside of things to put in "Jr's" room. If I don't find anything I'll have to just place the TV on the wall above a dresser. Any leads/help appreciated!

Here is a link that might be useful: Pottery Barn Farmhouse Dresser with Media Hutch

Comments (5)