SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dse1_gw

Best quality Kids/Youth Furniture

dse1
16 years ago

Help! I have had more trouble finding decent quality furniture for our childs room than any other room of the house. We have high quality furniture in the rest of the house (Stickley, Hancock and Moore, etc). It's doesn't need to be this level for the daughters room, just very well constructed. I am looking for a white painted bedroom set, but most of the choices seem to be pretty low quality - particularly in painted lines.

I have looked at Stanley, but don't think the quality is that good. I have read that some people have used Durham furniture - which looks great. But, it seems they used to have a Cottage Revival line, however, it's no longer listed on their website. Plus, we have to put in a twin size bed based on the size of the room. Currently the best I can come up with is some pieces from FFDM with a bed from Opus Designs (now owned by Hooker) - but there is no Opus Designs dealer in our area to even look at the quality.

Is there any high quality maker of painted (white) kids/youth/adult bedroom furniture? I am not really concerned about the price as much as the quality. If Boyles carries the line that would be a huge plus, as we buy most of our furniture from them. Also, I am willing to mix and match if need be, as I know many of the adult lines wouldn't make a bed in twin size.

Comments (9)