Houzz Logo Print

Want EPA wood burner but don't need the heat - Help

19 years ago

I'm building a very small house, very small living room.

There is NO GAS out where I'm at and I'm doing Geothermal heat (at great expense) so I don't need propane.

So that leaves me with a wood burning fireplace. Now I would like to do the right thing and get an EPA type unit.

However I think its going to heat me right out of the living room.

I don't have time to mess with a Rumsford - people in Omaha don't ever do anything different (Im a transplant and certainly would) so you can't find anyone who's heard of them, my builder would freak.

So now what do I do?

Comments (8)