SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bnicebkind

For those hosting thanksgiving dinners at their home

bnicebkind
16 years ago

For those of you who entertain often, and are hosting Thanksgiving at your home, would you like to share with those who are hosting Thanksgiving dinner for the first time, a step by step beginners course in what you do ahead of time, and how far ahead of time, each item on your list is done, so that Thanksgiving day is a success, and you can relax with family/friends, regardless of the time they arrive?

It seems like the biggest stress factor for most, is not tackling some of the details early enough. Because if anything can go wrong, it will! For me, I rented folding chairs, and they called at the eleventh hour telling me that they had run out of chairs, and could not make delivery. For a friend, she waited until the afternoon before Thanksgiving to have her hair colored. The stylist made a mistake and her hair color was a disaster. It took 4 hours to correct. This was when she was supposed to be doing all of her grocery shopping, house cleaning, and table setting, not to mention numerous other details. So how do you pros pull it off and relax and smile through it all?

Please make it a simple step by step plan for those who have never hosted Thanksgiving before at their home.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
More Discussions