Elliptical trainer cover

rosemint

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find a waterproof cover for my elliptical trainer? I want to keep it outside, if that's wise.

Thanks!

SaveComment3Like
Comments (3)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
garden_graphic_gal

I noticed that you haven't gotten any responses yet. I do not know of any covers available but maybe you can purchase a very large tarp and construct it into a cover. I see that you live in Calif (I grew up there :) ) and the weather is usually very mild but I would be concerned about moisture and salt corrosion if you live near the coast or if the elliptical is completely out in the open , rather than under a patio cover, too.

Save    
garden_graphic_gal

Jacquelynn~~What brand and model of elliptical do you have? Where did you buy it? How long have you been using it? Most importantly, are you happy with it (quality, construction, use, functions, etc)?

Save    
taylordog

Did you ever find a cover for your elliptical trainer? I am looking for the exact same thing. Please let me know.

Save    

Related Stories

Transitional Homes Houzz Tour: Comfort and Balance in a Minnesota Manse
Casual and family friendly, this professional athlete's luxurious home near Lake Minnetonka isn't what you might expect
Full Story
Materials 5 Finishes Pets and Kids Can’t Destroy — and 5 to Avoid
Save your sanity and your decorating budget by choosing materials and surfaces that can stand up to abuse
Full Story
Pets The Crate Conundrum: A Safe Place for Your Pooch
Get ideas for a comfy den for your dog that works well with your space too
Full Story
Home Gyms Houzz Call: Show Us Your Home Gym or Exercise Space
Whether you have a fully devoted room with all the dumbbells and whistles or a bedroom corner, we want to see how fitness fits in your house
Full Story
Most Popular 10 Smart Storage Hacks for Shoe Lovers
If your heels, flats, sneakers and boots are piling up in your foyer and bedrooms, restore order with these savvy storage hacks
Full Story
Pets 5 Pet Problems Solved by Design
Design-Friendly Ideas for Pet Beds, Bowls, Doors — and yes, the Litter Box
Full Story
Traditional Style Shutter Cutouts: A Window to One's Soul?
To settle on the perfect shape for this simple detail, follow your heart — or diamond, or maple leaf
Full Story
Houzz Tours Houzz Tour: An Updated '70s Home Puts Art on Show
Contemporary artworks and fresh finishes take the spotlight in a North Carolina home
Full Story