introduction and challenge for the new year

Purple_Jade

Hi: My namd is Jade. I've been exercising and trying to eat healthy off and on for the past 20 years (I'm 40)

I was 134 lbs. 14 years ago when I got married, not fat at all, but after about 10 years I got up to about 175!!!

I hadn't been exercising for a couple years and wasn't watching what I was eating or weighing myself, but when my undies got too tight I began to worry!

A friend told me about fitday.com so I joined, and started doing exercise videos and recording my progress by the day.

I ended up losing 35 pounds, but am back up to almost 150 again so plan to make sure I start up a good routine again in Jan.

I've been reading some of the old posts and noticed last spring everyone was reporting their progress here. I think this is a great idea. Anyone else into starting up again in the new year?

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Purple_Jade

ok now I feel really dumb, now that I noticed you all ARE reporting in here still.
Sorry bout that!

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Wood Your Floor: An Introduction to Solid-Plank Wood Floors
Get the Pros and Cons of Oak, Ash, Pine, Maple and Solid Bamboo
Full Story
Houzz Tours Houzz Tour: 12 Years of Tinkering Produce an Amazingly Artful Loft
Major DIY efforts turn 3 units in a former Portland factory into a single home brimming with personality
Full Story
My Houzz My Houzz: Rising to the Renovation Challenge in Toronto
An eye for potential and substantial remodeling lead to a chic and comfortable home for a Canadian family
Full Story