Fat thickness

joe_mn

Fat thickness for men. If u were lean enough that abs are showing, would fat layer on upper thighs be similar? I assume ur body fat must be pretty low for ripped abs so legs should also look good?

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
joe_mn

After several months of dieting I would say yes. I have not been down to 10% body fat for a few years and I can see some definition now. Within 10 lbs of target weight.

Save    

Related Stories

The Art of Architecture Steel-Framed Windows Leap Forward Into Modern Designs
With a mild-mannered profile but super strength, steel-framed windows are champions of design freedom
Full Story
Furniture On Trend: Fall Seating Takes an Unexpected Turn
Lighter silhouettes belie the snuggle-down weather, but the clean lines and great design of these chairs work in any season
Full Story
Living Rooms The Beautiful Thing About Dad's Chair
My father had his own spot in the house. His father had his own spot. Now I have mine
Full Story
Gardening 101 Pruning Secrets for Exquisite Roses
Encourage gorgeous blooms year after year with this time-tested advice on how to prune your rosebush in winter for health and shape
Full Story
Saving Water How to Site and Size a Rain Garden for Your Landscape
Installing a rain garden is an excellent way to reduce runoff and return water to its source
Full Story
Kitchen Appliances Special Report: Kitchen News from Cologne
Blended Kitchen-Living Rooms, Super-Skinny Counters and Hidden Appliances Are Headed This Way
Full Story
Holidays Houzz Call: Show Us Your Thanksgiving Fails
On some holidays you are just thankful when it’s over
Full Story
Patios How to Pick the Right Floor for Your Garden Room
Crunch the facts on gravel, flagstone, brick, tile and more with our mini guide to outdoor flooring surfaces
Full Story
Green Building Cool Your House (and Costs) With the Right Insulation
Insulation offers one of the best paybacks on your investment in your house. Here are some types to discuss with your contractor
Full Story