pace

larkspur_grow

Has anyone had experience with the Pace exercises? I've been reading about it and it sounds interesting.

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
deannabsd

I worked out at a gym that had a pace room and I liked it. They had a nice variety of equipment and exercises. It is very similar to curves but at my gym you could set the intervals to change to 1 minute if you wanted rather than 30 seconds. Try it.

Save    

Related Stories

Decorating Guides International Intrigue Sets the Pace in a U.S. Home
A world traveler finds a place to hang her hat and set her suitcase, in a home filled with collectibles from around the globe
Full Story
Mid-Atlantic Gardening Mid-Atlantic Gardener's December Checklist
Let winter's slower pace set a relaxing rhythm — allowing your garden to rest now can be good for both of you
Full Story
Decorating Guides Runway to Room: Fall in Line With Camouflage
Put this fashionable pattern through its paces on walls, bedding, furniture and lighting fixtures
Full Story
Texas Gardening Texas Gardener: What to Do in July
Beat the heat with sun-loving blooms, pest control, good lawn care and sun protection. Pick up the pace for planting and planning
Full Story
Houzz Tours My Houzz: A Horse Lover's Stylish Portland Retreat
With a wine room, a yoga studio and plenty of supercomfy spots, this Oregon home puts the good life through its paces
Full Story
Houzz Tours Houzz Tour: Rugged Charm for a Washington Farmhouse
Horses sidle close to this rustic home and guest cottage, which keep the pastoral pace with generous wood and simple forms
Full Story
Room of the Day Room of the Day: Swank Basement Redo for a 100-Year-Old Row House
A downtown Knoxville basement goes from low-ceilinged cave to welcoming guest retreat
Full Story
Most Popular Slow Living 101: Tips for Turning Off the Chaos
It may feel as though you're too busy to slow down and enjoy life. But even little changes can have a big effect
Full Story
My Houzz A Greenhouse Rises From Texas Tornado Wreckage
Barn damage became a blessing in disguise for a thrifty, creative couple with a hankering for more greenery
Full Story