kettlebell

arizonarose

does anyone here workout with the kettlebell? If so, which excercizes do you do the most? I just purchaced the 3-1 bell, and I find that some of the routines on the DVD are just too hard to do.

I'm wondering if any of you use the kettlebell, and which moves work for you.

SaveComment3Like
Comments (3)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Glen2020

I lift kettlebell by keeping arms straight. 3 set of 10 reps by keeping arm straight along my face direction and 3 set of 10 reps by keeping arms straight toward my sides.

Save    
arizonarose

Thanks for your reply! How many times a week do you do this, and does this just work your bi-cepts and tri-cepts?

Most of the videos I've seen online are too complicated for me, but your routines sounds pretty easy. I just added 5lbs to my bell for a total of 8. It doesn't sound like alot, but it feels like it after a few reps.

Save    
fireboat786

I would look on youtube for kettlebell swing videos. I think that is the fundamental kettlebell exercise.
I find that exercise very effective and almost a whole body exercise.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Home Gyms Houzz Call: Show Us Your Home Gym or Exercise Space
Whether you have a fully devoted room with all the dumbbells and whistles or a bedroom corner, we want to see how fitness fits in your house
Full Story
Home Gyms Houzz Your Workout: Home Gyms That Get You Moving
Get inspired by these fitness-minded Houzz users, whose exercise rooms raise the bar(bell)
Full Story
Houzz Quiz Houzz Quiz: How to Find Your ‘Me Time’ Place
By Houzz
Looking for the best place in your house to soothe away your stress? We’re here to help
Full Story