Sportscraft Treadmill question

Kathsgrdn

My treadmill quit working a couple weeks ago and I can't find any info on it in my owner's manual or at their website. I've tried e-mailing them and calling their 1-800 number too. First time I called I was on the line for 10 minutes and they disconnected me. Called back and left my name and number. I just tried again, six minutes. I'm beginning to wonder if they have a customer service at all.

Anyway, I'm getting a little desperate and want to use my treadmill since I paid so much for the stupid thing. It would turn on and the belt would move, very slowly for maybe 15 seconds and then stop. A message comes on the monitor that says E3. I've tried to see if something was lodged in the belt underneath it and don't see anything.

Can someone please help me? What could be wrong?

SaveComment3Like
Comments (3)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
deannabsd

I would think with a message that says E3 that there is something wrong with the program and not the machine. Does your book have any trouble shooting information?? Sorry that I can't be more help. Deanna

Save    
deannabsd

If you go into their website; there is a contact us; maybe that will help you. If you google the company name with treadmill behind it; it talks about problems with the electrical systems on this brand. bummer. Deanna

Save    
Kathsgrdn

I've e-mailed them and got no response. Thanks for the info Deanna, I will do a search.

Save    

Related Stories

Decorating Guides All the Ways Color Invades Us
Color for alertness, for rest — and for a calming effect? Explore some ways we can benefit from our use of color around the house
Full Story
Most Popular 10 Elements of an Inspiring Workout Zone
Give yourself an incentive to exercise regularly by creating an environment that will get you moving at home
Full Story
Decorating Guides When Your Tastes Clash: How to Design and Decorate as a Couple
Want to keep the peace? Work with both of your styles when remodeling, decorating or building new, for a home that feels right to all
Full Story
Most Popular How to Survive an Epidemic of Walking Dead
Tips to use around the house and garden to prep for the zombie apocalypse
Full Story
Houzz TV Incredible Home Catwalks Make for Purr-fectly Happy Felines
Walkways and tunnels custom built to the tune of about $35,000 keep a homeowner’s 18 cats on cloud nine
Full Story
Dens and Libraries 'Not My Precious Books!' — Pain-Free Ways to Declutter Your Library
Have your books and neatness too, with these ideas for paring down and straightening up a beloved collection
Full Story
Most Popular From Queasy Colors to Killer Tables: Your Worst Decorating Mistakes
Houzzers spill the beans about buying blunders, painting problems and DIY disasters
Full Story
Feel-Good Home 10 Ways to Shower Your Home With Gratitude
Give your home some love with these thoughtful ideas and watch it return the favor
Full Story