CorEvolution (Primarily for Back) with added benefits

denisel

Just saw this on an infomercial and was wondering if anyone has seen or tried this yet. Looks like it would be great for the back and it also sculpts abs, legs, and glutes. I do have back problems and am looking for something to help my lower back problems. It is a little pricey though.

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ramrice

I haven't tried it ( I have back problems myself), but here are some reviews of people who did:

I personally went to see a certified personal trainer at my gym who is also affilitated with Athletico (a sports injury/physical therapy center), and he developed a program for me. I go to my park districk gym so it is not expensive. It is another alternative.

Here is a link that might be useful: corevolution reviews

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dragonandhawk_cox_net

I actually have one and it is great. Definitely focuses on the back, especially lower back and is a great work out. I am looking to change my circuit training in my home gym and would part with it for the right price. Contact me if you would like to have one at a discount. It would be a win-win. Thanks! Lynn

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Gardening Guides 8 Plants for a Deliciously Fragrant Fall Garden
Scent the autumn air with the perfume of caramel corn, honey and spices by adding these intoxicating plants to your landscape
Full Story
Life Why We Want a House With a Great View
Research shows that just looking at nature has powerful mental benefits. Here's how to get a boost — with or without a million-dollar view
Full Story
Step into a Ferguson Showroom and you'll be surrounded by the latest styles in kitchen, bath and lighting design... Read More