What power bar is best?

peachpie1001

I am going on a long trip and want to include several power bars in my carry on. What is the best brand? I know some are full of sugar. Just don't have time to do the research so I'm asking the experts on this forum.

Thanks.

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
trekaren

Many are either high in carbs or high in fat. You may have to check the label depending on the eating style you are maintaining.

I pack Nutrigrain Yogurt Bars (three weight watchers points), a bottle of water, and the Quaker Oatmeal cinnamon sugar bars (two weight watchers points). If you have a cooler compartment to keep food cool in your bag, try the new Dannon lite and fit smoothie drinkable yogurts. They are delicious and are two weight watchers points.

You are smart to think to pack ahead because they rarely have food on planes now. So if you buy in the airport it either will cost mucho $$$ or it will be unhealthy and fattening, or usually BOTH!

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Home Tech Plug Into Home Power Monitors That Pay for Themselves
Stop throwing away money on wasted electricity with help from new monitors that work with your phone or computer
Full Story
Kitchen Storage Pulling Power: Clever Drawer Tactics for a Kitchen
It’s not how many drawers you have in your kitchen; it’s how they work for you
Full Story
Bathtubs Room of the Day: Restorative Power of a Japanese Soaking Tub
A traditional tub made of hinoki wood sets a calming tone in this master bath renovation
Full Story