SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dcarch7

Left Wings Vs. Right Wings, Blacks Vs Whites.

Trying to come up with something for the Super Bowl party. Doing a test drive of some recipes in advance. So much talk about wings. I am not doing anything creative. I will just chicken wings and pasta.

After I opened up the large bag of frozen wings, I got some wacky thoughts. I was wondering in the bag if they had equal numbers of right wings and left wings. Guess what, in that bag, there was 7% more left wings! Conspiracy!

Then my thoughts went from wacky to weird. The friends coming to the party will be just about even in Republicans and Democrats. I was wondering, if political affiliation also might relate to taste preferences.

I will be making two different flavored chicken wings. One with right wings one with left wings (a) Black - spicy, sweet and hot wings, and (b) white - mild savory and aromatic wings.

I will be serving pasta with (a) black garlic sauce and (b) white cheese sauce.

I will also be serving (a) light beer and some (b) black Lager.

It will be interesting at the end of the party to see if there are significant manifestations beyond normal statistical distributions and show the end results to my friends. However, I�d better not post this ground-breaking (LOL) survey findings here in this non-political forum because I am chicken. :-).

dcarch

Comments (23)