Help me to make my son know the right ways for his abs exercises

alfie21

Hi people, everyone has concerns about the well being of their child I too have some. Lately, he is getting mad to get the abs (six pack abs as they call it). I donÂt think that this is something bad but the ways he is trying is a bit crazy. He believes all that is being told to him and I canÂt figure out how he can get them without training the right way with the right exercises. I think that I am being a little cautious but I need you people to help me finding a good way to get the six packs he wants with some good ways.

Thanks for taking time to read this and hope that you come up with some good suggestions.

SaveCommentLike

Related Stories

Life 12 House-Hunting Tips to Help You Make the Right Choice
Stay organized and focused on your quest for a new home, to make the search easier and avoid surprises later
Full Story
Design for Good Frank Gehry Helps 'Make It Right' in New Orleans
By Houzz
Hurricane Katrina survivors get a colorful, environmentally friendly duplex, courtesy of a starchitect and a star
Full Story
Kitchen Layouts 7 Ways to Design Your Kitchen to Help You Lose Weight
In his new book, Slim by Design, eating-behavior expert Brian Wansink shows us how to get our kitchens working better
Full Story
Know Your House Know Your House: What Makes Up a Home's Foundation
Learn the components of a common foundation and their purpose to ensure a strong and stable house for years to come
Full Story
Apartments Houzz Tour: Designer Makes His Place Chic on a Dime
Thrifty finds, hand-me-downs and a bit of ingenuity result in a cozy and stylish home
Full Story
Midcentury Homes Houzz TV: A Son Builds on His Father’s Architectural Legacy
Architect Anthony Belluschi updates and expands a home that Northwest modernism pioneer Pietro Belluschi designed nearly 60 years ago
Full Story
Remodeling Guides 5 Steps to Help You Hire the Right Contractor
Don't take chances on this all-important team member. Find the best general contractor for your remodel or new build by heeding this advice
Full Story
Ceilings How to Make a Tall Room Feel Right
6 Ways to Give High Ceilings a More Human Scale
Full Story
Decorating 101 Myth-Buster: The Right Way to Test Paint Colors
Here are 5 key steps to take to ensure you're happy with your wall paint color
Full Story
As a decorator, I am able to see things from my clients perspective and design to meet their needs. Style Savvy... Read More
With the help of our experienced experts, remodeling will no longer be a hassle for you to handle. Virginia... Read More