i need info abt yoga

cl1v3

Hello ppl. My name is Clive. i am new to this forum and I am getting into yoga... i was checkin out this site Ashiyana Yoga Retreat Centre India and i came across SATSANG...I would like to know more about this subject...can some1 pls give me more info abt this topic for me.

Please do reply soon

Thanks,

Clive

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
superbee

Hi

Satsang basically means in the company of fellow seekers of truth. In India, satsang is either in the form of talks or bhajans...the singing of hymns. It could also be conversations/interactions with other seekers.

E.g. a yoga satsang would be a discussion with an expert on the practice of yoga etc.

Hope this is of help.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Remodeling Guides Turn That Spare Room Into a Walk-in Closet
New project for a new year: Get the closet you’ve always wanted, starting with all the info here
Full Story
Events Cool Features From Houston’s Modern Home Tour
An outdoor yoga terrace and a video game lounge are just a couple of the standout features you can expect on Houston’s upcoming home tour
Full Story
Kitchen Storage Kitchen Banquettes: Explaining the Buffet of Options
We dish up info on all your choices — shapes, materials, storage types — so you can choose the banquette that suits your kitchen best
Full Story
George Asher Homes is a residential remodeling contractor and custom home builder. We manage construction... Read More
Fine Landscapes specialize in custom pools & spas, outdoor kitchens, water features, stonework & paving surfaces,... Read More