I have a question...

junebug1961

Hi...

About a week ago, I was channel surfing and saw on "Oprah" that B vitamins could help with OCD issues. I promptly purchased a time release bottle of B vitamins. It can take a while for any improvement of OCD symptoms, but in the meantime...I woke up a couple of mornings ago, and my body was pain-free! Usually, I toss and turn during the night with moderate to severe muscle and joint pain, and always wake up with body pain in my hips, knees, and muscles. I have always attributed this to my age (44) and level of activity (high). The only thing I have done differently in the past week is the b vitamin pills. Does anyone know if b vitamins are supposed to relieve pain? I strongly encourage any of you with body pain to give this a whirl. Please get back to me if you have heard of the link between b vitamins and pain relief.

Thanks

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
joann23456

I just did a quick search on Google under "B vitamins pain" and found quite a few entries. You might want to take a look.

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
alisande

Junebug, how interesting! Like Joann, I did a search and read some encouraging stuff. What is the potency of your time-release B vitamins?

Thanks,

Susan

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Life 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Real Estate Agent
Here’s what you should find out before selecting an agent to sell your home
Full Story
Most Popular Considering a Fixer-Upper? 15 Questions to Ask First
Learn about the hidden costs and treasures of older homes to avoid budget surprises and accidentally tossing valuable features
Full Story
Decorating Guides 8 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Meeting With Your Designer
Thinking in advance about how you use your space will get your first design consultation off to its best start
Full Story