jenny craig?

uspresidiot

anyone done it? is is ultra expensive?

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lisb

My cousin is on this diet and is starving! Yes it is expensive. I believe her cost for food is about $300 per month (not positive though). You also pay for "counseling". I checked their website and noticed that they offer no information about cost. You get that surprise when they contact you I guess. You WILL lose weight if you only eat what they give because the portions are very small (watch the commercials and check out the amount of food on Kirstie's plate). You can do the same thing yourself... just eat smaller portions. For someone (like my cousin) who is too busy or too lazy to prepare their own meals it may work just fine. The problem is you will probably get so hungry that you'll eat other things during the day which will defeat what you're trying to do. Just my two cents. Hope you find something that works for you. Lis

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Gardening Guides 8 Materials for Raised Garden Beds
Get the dirt on classic and new options for raised vegetable and plant beds, to get the most from your year-round garden
Full Story
Budget Decorating Pop Culture Watch: Get a Good Rap With Thrift Store Scores
Eight rooms that rock secondhand finds, in an ideabook inspired by rappers taking YouTube by storm
Full Story
The Unofficial Houzz Academy Awards for Movie Homes
Grab a front-row seat as we hand out honors to superb homes featured in 10 flicks. The envelope, please ...
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
Step into a Ferguson Showroom and you'll be surrounded by the latest styles in kitchen, bath and lighting design... Read More