best workout & gym trax for my ipod?

angellina_2008

... I need new music: mostly for running but also for a full gym workout... I need some suggestions as I'm tired of listening to the same old stuff. I tend to buy stuff on itunes, not really wanting to mess my computer with the pirate programs.......

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jones_williams

yeah I agree, it's just a lot easier to download from itunes then mess around with other stuff.....

If you're looking for workout/gym music on itunes, hereÂs a shortcut -- type "EURO CLUB HITS" into to search....

look for the album series with the big black logo and the different colored backgrounds...

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
terrig_2007

I was going to suggest Napster, but I see you have Apple, and Napster is not compatible with Apple. I find tons of good music on Napster. Lately I've been working out with the Stones' greatest hits album.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Cleaning Dishwasher vs. Hand-Washing Debate Finally Solved — Sort Of
Readers in 8 countries weigh in on whether an appliance saves time, water and sanity or if washing by hand is the only saving grace
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
Van Metre Homes is a homegrown builder with a reputation for blending the enduring traditions, quality and value... Read More