Superfoods: Books Or Other Resources?

butterflylion

I noticed that there are many books that have been written about superfoods. Have any of you used books or other resources to include more superfoods in your diet?

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
worriedone

Any by Doug Kaufmann, I suppose. His phase one diet is helping me and my daughter in so many ways.

Good luck on your strive to GOOD HEALTH!!

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cookie8

There is a really good book called Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon. There are many tips and recipes for health. It isn't a conventional recipe book though. It goes into fermenting, soaking and other health related topics.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Saving Water Protect a Precious Resource With a Rain Garden
Promote pure water and a beautiful landscape with a garden design that makes the most of the rain
Full Story
My Houzz My Houzz: 2 Tools + 1 Resourceful Guy = Lots of Great ‘New’ Furniture
With scrap wood and a hands-on attitude, a San Francisco renter on a tight budget furnishes his bedroom and more
Full Story
Ranch Homes Houzz Tour: Creative Resourcefulness in a 1970s Ranch
Combine design dexterity and abundant creativity with patience, and what do you get? A home awash in personality and style
Full Story
At Bull Run Kitchen and Bath, we are dedicated to providing professional service and work hard to ensure that our... Read More
King Construction Company, LLC has been custom building all types of agricultural and accessory buildings for... Read More