website for nutrition ??

chilloway

Hi - I'm from the bird & computer forum but I am hoping someone could help me. I had a wonderful website where you could just type in any food at all & it would give you a nutrition breakdown and what it did for you. In plain, simple talk. I lost it somehow. Does anyone here know of what it might be ? Thank you so much, Debbie.

SaveComment4Like
Comments (4)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kimba00

Hi lidebbie,

I noticed you're question has yet to be replied to. I use fitday.com to track my calories, fat, protein, carbs etc. It's essentially an online journal and it's free.

Kim

Save    
christine

I have used fitday.com in the past (and still sometimes do), but I prefer sparkpeople.com. Both are free and offer nutrition information. Spark has forums & recipes as well. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Save    
Snomam

This isn't the website you were looking for but it's the only one I know. It gives the nutrition information but not the benefits. USDA National Nutrient Database:

http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/search/

Save    
Sue Brunette (formerly known as hockeychik)

Maybe you will find what you are looking for at www.nutritiondata.com

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Kitchen Layouts 7 Ways to Design Your Kitchen to Help You Lose Weight
In his new book, Slim by Design, eating-behavior expert Brian Wansink shows us how to get our kitchens working better
Full Story
Product Picks Guest Picks: Get Juicing
Stay hydrated and healthy with these tools and accessories for juicing fruits and vegetables right at home
Full Story
White Kitchens Kitchen of the Week: Fans of Traditional Style Go For a ‘Mad Men’ Look
The TV show inspires a couple to turn their back on the style they knew and embrace a more fun and funkier vibe in their kitchen
Full Story