REBOUNDING - mini trampoline for weight loss

worriedone

have been using mine daily now for a couple of weeks. I love it. I am in the basement and I do not jump high because of ceiling clearance.

I do not get any height at all. I use it for about 10 mins - and it is great. I want to be able to take it outside and do this in the sunshine to get some free D3 on my skin but I will wait until it is warmer.

I use this with stretchy bands and stretching dvds.

Along with NO sugar. NONE, in ANY form. Organic. Gluten free.

I have lost a couple. Going more for inches, tho.

Good luck to everyone in their strive to be healthy!

âÂ¥âÂÂ¥

SaveComment4Like
Comments (4)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
socks

Well good for you! You've only lost "a couple?" I used the rebounder once, and it made my knees sore. Glad to hear you are having success with it.

Remember there are lots of natural sugars in fruits, milk too. But I think what you are saying is that you are eating no added white sugar, like in baked goods, coffee, jam, etc.

Save    
fireboat786

pretty cool, I jump rope.

Save    
jally

perhaps research vibration machines (amazon, sears etc.

Here is a link that might be useful: vibration machines

Save    
tesdorico

I found this topic a few weeks ago while searching for a trampoline to do some exercise while I'm at home. Because I had no examples of what to look for, I did some research and found out what's the best to start with. I purchased one from JumpSport which does the job.

I hope this info/example will help others in their search.

Here is a link that might be useful: fitness trampoline

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Life 7 Tips to Get With a New Minimalist Mentality
Feeling overwhelmed by your stuff? Here's how to pare down, simplify and keep just what you need and love at home
Full Story
Decluttering 5 Ways to Jump-Start a Whole-House Decluttering Effort
If the piles of paperwork and jampacked closets have you feeling like a deer in the headlights, take a deep breath and a baby step
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
Step into a Ferguson Showroom and you'll be surrounded by the latest styles in kitchen, bath and lighting design... Read More